Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Can't decide Girly or Give Me a Ball"













Well, our little Gabriella seems to be busy these days. The only thing she can't decide Girly or Move over Boys and give me the ball. She loves her Gymnastics and loves flipping on the bar and tumbling. She then comes home and grabs her Spurs ball and off to the court. Well one day she couldn't part with the ball until she fell asleep with it. We all know when we were younger there are so pretty talented girls in our family. So, she seems to have aquired alot of talent from us all. So, enjoy the pictures and know that Gabriella gets up early and enjoys 150% of her day. It's I who have trouble keeping up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My baby! She's so cute. I love the pictures and I think she's going to be a Girly Girl hangin with the Boys! Hmmm, well thats okay for now! We love and miss you all!!


Love,
~Mana~